Must have tool for any parent! Emergency button sends an alert with the child's location in the event they are hurt or feel threatened. This SOSKids Children's Smart Watch w/ GPS has two way communication feature lets you communicate with your child until help arrives.
Auto sensor lets you know immediately if the device is removed. You can also check on your child's location, and track his/her path throughout the day. Now you can be calm with your children while they're away or in school. Thanks to this SOSKids Children's Smart Watch w/ GPS you will know where they are at any time.
SOSKids Children's Smart Watch w/ GPS also has an SOS button so that the child can dial any of the emergency numbers that are saved. The SOSKids Children's Smart Watch w/ GPS supports a Micro SIM card so children can use it independently. 10 phone numbers are allowed to call the watch.
Kids are able to call a limited set of numbers added by the parents. Voice chatting is also available. For example: Mom could call the watch to say that dinner is ready, or it's time to go home. The model also comes with call firewall. Only pre-configured numbers are allowed to ring through.
- Talkback, Call Firewall and Voice Chatting
- GPS + LBS + WiFi Localization
- SOS Emergency and Remote Monitor
- Historical Track and Safety Area
- Power Saving and No Disturbing Setting
- Mobile band: 850/900/1800/1900 four bands
- Network Mode: 2g
- Standard network: GSM (GSM) card, the CDMA card can not be used
- GPS: mtk6261 ubx7020
- GPRS: build the IP class 12.tcp in the GSM module
- GPS sensitivity: -159dbm
- GPS accuracy: 10 m (2 g RM)
- GSM precision: 20-200 m
- Speed accuracy: 0.1 m second
- Battery: 3.7 V 320 mA
- Working temperature: -20 ~ 70
- Humidity: 20% ~ 80% Rh
- Dimensions: 45.0 (l) * 32.0 (W) * 13.0 (h) mm
- Net weight: 35.1 G
- Gross weight: 128 g
- Language: Chinese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Russian, French, Indonesian, Malay, Dutch, Danish, Polish
- Colors: Dark Blue, Green, Black, White, Blue, Red
x1 SOSKids Children's Smart Watch w/ GPS
How To Use:
- Scan QR code on the packing box and which is always you can find at the button of boxes.
- Downlad the APP "Setracker" and Register Account.
- Scan or enter into the device ID.Each device has only one unique ID, it can be only be used once, and it is the access to connect between watch and phone.
- Choose language and server location. After you scan the device ID and fill into the account name and password. You got to choose the language and server in you area before you finish it. The language we have now are: English, Türkiye, Português,Español,Deutsch. And there are 5 sever around world now, they are Hong kong, Asia and Oceania, North America, South America, Europe and Africa.